Thursday, July 15, 2010

Eighth Day

Once again, my day was filled with the wonderful world of photometry. I am still picking away at the large number of galaxies ahead of me. The work is monotonous and tedious, leading to a very slow process of data collection and transfer, but it is not terrible considering I am getting paid. At lunch time Tyler treated about five of us in the lab to a lunch at crossroads as he has a great sum of money left on his meal plan and is done tomorrow. It was great food and come to think of it, it was the fourth free lunch I have recieved in the past eight days of work. I like that statistic. Well, tomorrow is going to be filled with more photometry so I need to get to sleep soon so I am not cross-eyed while looking at the small computer screen.

No comments:

Post a Comment